Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- MYRM Minutes 2018 available 21 September 2018
- YM 2018 Minutes available 14 March 2018
- SAQN December 2017 AND Quaker Handbook 2018 now available 20 December 2017
- SAYM 2018 delegates’ pack available for download 20 December 2017
- Churches press for reforms to avoid a post-Mugabe Zimbabwe of dysfunction 24 November 2017