Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- Churches press for reforms to avoid a post-Mugabe Zimbabwe of dysfunction 24 November 2017
- The Tickle of God 16 November 2017
- Nuclear Deal: Make the government hear your voice – join us next week 16 November 2017
- 2018 Calendar: Quaker peace-building in art — now available 15 November 2017
- Press Statement from Friends Church in Kenya 27 October 2017
News Snippets and Local Announcements