- Global ban on nuclear weapons in sight | Quakers in Britain 21 September 2017
- Saying ‘no’ to the arms fair | Quakers in Britain 18 September 2017
- Virtuous Trolls Turn A Racist Forum Into A Home For Racing Fans 14 September 2017
- New Worldwide Quaker Census Released 14 September 2017
- More than 100 people arrested over London arms fair protests 12 September 2017
News Snippets and Local Announcements
Category Archives: Forms & Admin
YM 2018 will be taking place at the Good Shepherd at Hartebeespoort from 2-8 January 2018. The registration & ECTF funding form, the programme and the Meeting/Cluster report template are all available on the SAYM page.
An Excel spreadsheet template for membership lists is now provided on the Publications & Resources page. Please click the link ‘Resources‘ at the top of the page, or scroll down to the relevant section.
MYRM 2017 approved a logo for SAYM. It can be downloaded from a password protected page accessible via the Publications and Resources page on this site. Also available is a customisable MS Word letterhead for use by meetings.
The minutes from the MYRM held at Koinonia in Johannesburg from 27 April-1 May are now available. Access them via the SAYM page.
The application forms for the Peace, Justice and Development Fund (PJDF) and the Compassion Fund (CF) have undergone some changes and updates recently. Please download the current versions of the forms you require by clicking the links below: PJDF application form 2016 … Continue reading