How do we rejoice in the presence of children in our meetings and nurture their spiritual growth? Alistair Fuller shares in a Quakers in Britain blog how his meeting took small steps to welcome his family.
- Global ban on nuclear weapons in sight | Quakers in Britain 21 September 2017
- Saying ‘no’ to the arms fair | Quakers in Britain 18 September 2017
- Virtuous Trolls Turn A Racist Forum Into A Home For Racing Fans 14 September 2017
- New Worldwide Quaker Census Released 14 September 2017
- More than 100 people arrested over London arms fair protests 12 September 2017
News Snippets and Local Announcements