Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- Epistle of the Quaker Community in Southern Africa Yearly Meeting 2021 2 August 2021
- Quaker Community in Southern Africa endorses SACC statement 2 August 2021
- Statement on the Failed Insurrection and Civil Unrest in South Africa 2 August 2021
- Richard Gush Lecture 2021 20 June 2021
- SA Quaker News — June 2021 out now 14 June 2021