Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- SA Quaker News — September 2023 20 September 2023
- Namibia Quaker Community Statement on Same-Sex Marriages 11 August 2023
- Quakers urge government to implement a universal basic income or face ‘dire consequences’ 31 July 2023
- SA Quaker News, April 2023, is out 3 April 2023
- Discussion documents on a Universal Basic Income Grant 11 December 2022