Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- Minutes from the March 2022 Representative Meeting 19 April 2022
- World Bank report on Inequality in Southern Africa 23 March 2022
- Representatives Meeting, 26/27 March 2022 documentation 19 March 2022
- SA Quaker News 248 — January 2022 14 January 2022
- Statement on the Passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu 31 December 2021