Paul Parker is Recording Clerk of Quakers in Britain, the closest the 13,000-strong Quaker community gets to a chief executive. Based at Friends House in Euston, he is responsible for Quakers’ work on peace, social justice and sustainability, and for supporting nearly 500 Quaker meetings across Britain. In the NPC Blog of 4 August he shares what centuries of activism has taught the organisation, and how they’re working to increase their impact.
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020
- SAQN September 2019 is available 15 October 2019
- SAYM 2019 Minutes are available 15 August 2019
- Epistle from YM 2019 27 April 2019
- Richard Gush Lecture 2019 23 April 2019