- Richard Gush Lecture 2021 20 June 2021
- SA Quaker News — June 2021 out now 14 June 2021
- Small business and food garden support applications open 31 May 2021
- Yearly Meeting 2021 18 May 2021
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020
Category Archives: Forms & Admin
YM 2018 will be taking place at the Good Shepherd at Hartebeespoort from 2-8 January 2018. The registration & ECTF funding form, the programme and the Meeting/Cluster report template are all available on the SAYM page.
An Excel spreadsheet template for membership lists is now provided on the Publications & Resources page. Please click the link ‘Resources‘ at the top of the page, or scroll down to the relevant section.
MYRM 2017 approved a logo for SAYM. It can be downloaded from a password protected page accessible via the Publications and Resources page on this site. Also available is a customisable MS Word letterhead for use by meetings.
The minutes from the MYRM held at Koinonia in Johannesburg from 27 April-1 May are now available. Access them via the SAYM page.
Please use these application forms for the Peace, Justice and Development Fund (PJDF) and the Compassion Fund (CF). They have been confirmed as current in February 2020. Please download the current versions of the forms you require by clicking the links … Continue reading