- SA Quaker News — September 2023 20 September 2023
- Namibia Quaker Community Statement on Same-Sex Marriages 11 August 2023
- Quakers urge government to implement a universal basic income or face ‘dire consequences’ 31 July 2023
- SA Quaker News, April 2023, is out 3 April 2023
- Discussion documents on a Universal Basic Income Grant 11 December 2022
Category Archives: Forms & Admin
The upcoming YM 2023 of the Southern Africa Yearly Meeting will be taking place from 3-8 January 2023 at Good Shepherd Retreat Centre in Hartbeespoort. Please check the Events page for details and to download registration forms.
YM 2018 will be taking place at the Good Shepherd at Hartebeespoort from 2-8 January 2018. The registration & ECTF funding form, the programme and the Meeting/Cluster report template are all available on the SAYM page.
An Excel spreadsheet template for membership lists is now provided on the Publications & Resources page. Please click the link ‘Resources‘ at the top of the page, or scroll down to the relevant section.
MYRM 2017 approved a logo for SAYM. It can be downloaded from a password protected page accessible via the Publications and Resources page on this site. Also available is a customisable MS Word letterhead for use by meetings.
The minutes from the MYRM held at Koinonia in Johannesburg from 27 April-1 May are now available. Access them via the SAYM page.
Please use these application forms for the Peace, Justice and Development Fund (PJDF) and the Compassion Fund (CF). They have been confirmed as current in February 2020. Please download the current versions of the forms you require by clicking the links … Continue reading