September 21 marks the International Day of Peace, which was established in 1981 by a unanimous resolution in the UN’s General Assembly. To mark the day, QUNO and 131 peacebuilding organizations from throughout the world issued a statement to United Nations Member States that brings attention to peace concerns.
- Minutes from the March 2022 Representative Meeting 19 April 2022
- World Bank report on Inequality in Southern Africa 23 March 2022
- Representatives Meeting, 26/27 March 2022 documentation 19 March 2022
- SA Quaker News 248 — January 2022 14 January 2022
- Statement on the Passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu 31 December 2021