September 21 marks the International Day of Peace, which was established in 1981 by a unanimous resolution in the UN’s General Assembly. To mark the day, QUNO and 131 peacebuilding organizations from throughout the world issued a statement to United Nations Member States that brings attention to peace concerns.
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020
- SAQN September 2019 is available 15 October 2019
- SAYM 2019 Minutes are available 15 August 2019
- Epistle from YM 2019 27 April 2019
- Richard Gush Lecture 2019 23 April 2019