The Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Quaker organisation working for policy changes on Capitol Hill, has issued an article on the upcoming Papal visit and address to a joint sitting of Congress on 24 September. The article details a number of areas of world significance that it is anticipated the Pope will address.
- SA Quaker News — September 2023 20 September 2023
- Namibia Quaker Community Statement on Same-Sex Marriages 11 August 2023
- Quakers urge government to implement a universal basic income or face ‘dire consequences’ 31 July 2023
- SA Quaker News, April 2023, is out 3 April 2023
- Discussion documents on a Universal Basic Income Grant 11 December 2022