The Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Quaker organisation working for policy changes on Capitol Hill, has issued an article on the upcoming Papal visit and address to a joint sitting of Congress on 24 September. The article details a number of areas of world significance that it is anticipated the Pope will address.
- Richard Gush Lecture 2021 20 June 2021
- SA Quaker News — June 2021 out now 14 June 2021
- Small business and food garden support applications open 31 May 2021
- Yearly Meeting 2021 18 May 2021
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020