The Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Quaker organisation working for policy changes on Capitol Hill, has issued an article on the upcoming Papal visit and address to a joint sitting of Congress on 24 September. The article details a number of areas of world significance that it is anticipated the Pope will address.
- Minutes from the March 2022 Representative Meeting 19 April 2022
- World Bank report on Inequality in Southern Africa 23 March 2022
- Representatives Meeting, 26/27 March 2022 documentation 19 March 2022
- SA Quaker News 248 — January 2022 14 January 2022
- Statement on the Passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu 31 December 2021