The Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Quaker organisation working for policy changes on Capitol Hill, has issued an article on the upcoming Papal visit and address to a joint sitting of Congress on 24 September. The article details a number of areas of world significance that it is anticipated the Pope will address.
- Epistle of the Quaker Community in Southern Africa Yearly Meeting 2021 2 August 2021
- Quaker Community in Southern Africa endorses SACC statement 2 August 2021
- Statement on the Failed Insurrection and Civil Unrest in South Africa 2 August 2021
- Richard Gush Lecture 2021 20 June 2021
- SA Quaker News — June 2021 out now 14 June 2021