The Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Quaker organisation working for policy changes on Capitol Hill, has issued an article on the upcoming Papal visit and address to a joint sitting of Congress on 24 September. The article details a number of areas of world significance that it is anticipated the Pope will address.
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020
- SAQN September 2019 is available 15 October 2019
- SAYM 2019 Minutes are available 15 August 2019
- Epistle from YM 2019 27 April 2019
- Richard Gush Lecture 2019 23 April 2019