In this column, Mairead Maguire, peace activist from Northern Ireland and Nobel Peace Laureate 1976, explains why thirty women peacemakers from 15 countries made a historic crossing of the demilitarised zone between North and South Korea in May, and describes how the tearing apart of Korean families and their physical separation from each other is one of the greatest tragedies arising out of man-made ‘Cold War’ politics and isolation.
- Minutes from the March 2022 Representative Meeting 19 April 2022
- World Bank report on Inequality in Southern Africa 23 March 2022
- Representatives Meeting, 26/27 March 2022 documentation 19 March 2022
- SA Quaker News 248 — January 2022 14 January 2022
- Statement on the Passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu 31 December 2021