In this column, Mairead Maguire, peace activist from Northern Ireland and Nobel Peace Laureate 1976, explains why thirty women peacemakers from 15 countries made a historic crossing of the demilitarised zone between North and South Korea in May, and describes how the tearing apart of Korean families and their physical separation from each other is one of the greatest tragedies arising out of man-made ‘Cold War’ politics and isolation.
- SA Quaker News — September 2023 20 September 2023
- Namibia Quaker Community Statement on Same-Sex Marriages 11 August 2023
- Quakers urge government to implement a universal basic income or face ‘dire consequences’ 31 July 2023
- SA Quaker News, April 2023, is out 3 April 2023
- Discussion documents on a Universal Basic Income Grant 11 December 2022