- Richard Gush Lecture 2021 20 June 2021
- SA Quaker News — June 2021 out now 14 June 2021
- Small business and food garden support applications open 31 May 2021
- Yearly Meeting 2021 18 May 2021
- 7 ways to welcome children and families to your Quaker meeting — from Quakers in Britain 13 February 2020
Category Archives: Stewardship
The Pack that will be distributed to Yearly Meeting attendees has gone to the printer. For those Friends who wish to read the contents in advance, please download the PDF file from the link below. SAYM Pack 2018 — PDF file … Continue reading
JOIN US AT PARLIAMENT TO DEMAND A JUST ENERGY FUTURE FOR SOUTH AFRICA by SAFCEI on November 15, 2017 in Nuclear, SAFCEI announcement The Campaign for a Just Energy Future and the Stop the Secret Nuclear Deal alliance (of … Continue reading
Today the UK High Court ruled that local councils can use ethical investment criteria in making investment decisions. British Yearly Meeting joined in this legal action. Read the article.
The more detailed report that contains the background to the items Minuted at MYRM 2017 is now available. It is behind the new SAYM password and can be reached via the SAYM page.
The Quaker Peace Centre was founded in 1987 in response to the repressive policies of the apartheid regime. Although QPC is now independent of the Quakers in Southern Africa, in a sense, it still operates under the Quaker banner. As … Continue reading